Copyright © International Society of Glass Beadmakers. All rights reserved.
International Society of Glass Beadmakers
Deadline for Submission: March 8, 2019
Photograph your work for the annual ISGB Postcard Project. These postcards are used to inspire and capture the attention of bead lovers, jewelry designers, artists, and collectors. It is easy to participate and great fun.
Have postcards made from a photo of your work and donate 125 of them to the ISGB. All of the donated postcards are sorted, packaged, and offered for sale at the Gathering. Many people collect these from year to year. They are always one of the most popular items and sell out quickly.
Each participant in the project will receive a complimentary box of postcards. Don’t miss this chance to get your work seen by a broader audience. Each artist is responsible for having his or her own cards printed.
• Photograph your postcards; donate 125 to this project
• Finished postcards can be any size, but NO LARGER than 5.5”x 8.5”
• Remember to keep your postcard design simple and clean
• All postcards must be new for 2019
• Include your name, address, telephone number, and email address with your postcards
Mail the postcards featuring your work to:
ISGB Postcard Project
12548 Melrose Place
El Cajon, CA 92021