Copyright © International Society of Glass Beadmakers. All rights reserved.
• Workshops are filled on a first-come, first-confirmed basis. ISGB does maintain an active waitlist.
• All workshops are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm unless noted otherwise.
• Workshops and seminars will be held at the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa.
• While ISGB always strives to provide the best classroom situation possible, poor ventilation and room lighting, and hot or cold temperatures may occur. Please be prepared.
• When you are accepted into a workshop or seminar, you will be sent an email (or letter) that will include a list of supplies you are responsible for and will need to bring for that session. This is very important and we advise that you do not wait until the last minute to prepare what you need for your workshop.
• Some workshops may require a materials kit. These are available for purchase from the Instructor. If a materials kit is needed for a particular workshop, it will be noted in the description when you register and be noted on your registration confirmation from Meetings a la Carte.
• Workshop attendees under the age of 18 must have a permission form signed by a parent or legal guardian and permission from the instructor before confirmation can be completed. ISGB requires that minors are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian throughout the conference. Permission forms are available upon request. Contact Sarah Riggle, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Openings in any workshops may be filled by people not attending the conference. Requests for these open spaces will be filled in the order they are received.
• If you need to drop a workshop, a full refund will be given until February 28, 2017. After this date, a refund will ONLY be given if the space can be filled. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Workshops are subject to cancellation if the session does not have enough students. All cancellations will be announced by February 28, 2018.
Class & Workshop Schedule
International Society of Glass Beadmakers